Ratifying the Agreement
- To start using Facekart application, users must first agree to Facekart’s user agreement.
The terms and conditions refer to Android application Facekart.
- The aim of this application is to provide customers with an easy and convenient service, linking them to restaurants and shops in their region providing takeaway foods and other grocery items.
We built the application to serve as an online platform for ordering foods and grocery items.
- Facekart in no way markets or interferes with the development of any food produced at the restaurants or shops.
- Shops and restaurants are expected to conform with local country legislation, guidelines, regulations and requirements surrounding the storage, selling and promotion of product.
However, it is crucial for users to note that Facekart in no way independently verifies the representations or items of shops or restaurants, the ingredients or the nature of any food, or whether a restaurant complies with legal requirements.
Please be assured that the shops and restaurants will do whatever they can to reach the specified delivery time, but delivery times can be influenced by variables outside their control and can not be guaranteed as such. If we are informed of an unexpected delay, we will inform you.
How to place an order and how it is performed
When you have picked your items from the menu of your chosen Delivery Shop or Restaurant, you will be granted the opportunity to request your order by clicking on the button “Checkout”. Please notice that it is necessary to verify the details you enter and fix any errors before pressing the “Continue” button, because it is impossible to correct any errors after order is placed. Once the order is placed, Buyer will receive a 150 seconds countdown and Seller will receive a 120 seconds countdown. If no response comes from the seller within 120 seconds, the order will be cancelled immediately and order will start processing immediately if approved within the time specified.
Accounts and Registration
- You need to sign up using your Gmail account, through this, we get your email, name and profile picture, then we ask for your contact number, exact address and location. The personal information we collect is used to improve our performance and the services we provide to you, our customer.
- You are solely responsible for your account being kept confidential. And you are solely responsible for any action you or anyone using your account do. You agree to shield your account or password from anyone being able to access it.
- If you believe your account has been hacked or compromised, please contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us via email: email@example.com, if you want to cancel your order right after placing it. You cannot send the rider back, you have to pay, once the food or grocery item is delivered.
Limitations and Prohibitions
You may not access or use the application for any reason other than that of which it is made accessible by Facekart.
Price and Payment Policy
This represents an understanding between the customer, and the shop or restaurant, once the order is accepted.
- The shop or restaurant is entirely responsible for the order until it is delivered.
- Cash payments are made directly to the shop or restaurant to fulfill the order upon delivery.
- Delivery rates are incurred on a per order basis.
- Any delivery charges or other fees will be explicitly outlined in your Order List.
Facekart’s employees, members and service providers can not and can not promise or demand that:
- The Application will be secure, precise, complete or revised on a timely basis.
- The Application will be free from human and computer failures, omissions, delays, interruptions or disruptions, including data loss.
- Any files eligible for download from the Application will be safe from interference with viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes exhibiting contaminating or harmful properties.
- Any content displayed on the Application will stay on it.
- Or the functions or services performed on the Application will be uninterrupted or error-free, or any faults in the Application will be corrected.
Facekart’s employees, members and service providers shall not be liable for any personal, exceptional, accidental, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from your use of the Application or any other allegation related to your use of the Application in any way. Such exclusions for incidental, exceptional, consequential and exemplary losses cover, without limitation, loss of income, missing records, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, machine failure or malfunction or any other economic harm or loss.
Indemnity and Termination
Minimum order is decided by the Shops or Restaurants.
Radius or focused Area is decided by the Shops and Restaurants.